Monday, November 24, 2008

The Faith Family

Its just few months now that I am associated with a group of people following a different religious path of mine, but still who accepted me with open arms of warmth and friendship. Religion to me is a way of living and is not a way of discrimination, after being born and educated in a different religions, to me, all faiths are like different roads to reach the final destination. A realisation of a supreme power. A belief of an power that is beyond man. A destination that is at the end of our life's journey.
Less did I ever thought that I would leave behind people who would cherish my memories with them in the past many months in USA, who acknowledged that I made a difference in their lives and in a way who told me that I inspired them. I am embarrassed. When a family of 60+ people stood yesterday in prayer thanking God that they had a chance to meet me, and putting a special prayer that I should have travel mercies and all success mercies in future, I felt a moment back in the glory of my Alma mater. When people hugged me with wishes that I come back, with a thought that I would keep in touch, and with a happiness of having met me and had a chance to be my friends, I had no words. End of the day, we all met and departed as Indians in America. I now realised that I am not only going to carry back home, a project success, but also the baggage's of love that these people filled in my life. One thing I realised, no matter where you are, its your attitude that makes you get the right people in life, and I am happy I did manage to find so many hearts wishing me all the best as I travel back home..

No comments: