Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy ThanksGiving

I am amazed to find this concept of thanks giving celebrated Nation wide in America today. What an inspirational day it is ? How many of us pause for a moment in our lives to look back and thank all the people who brought in a change in our lives? I usually do not believe in celebrating Friendship day, Valentines day, Fathers day and other concepts Archies and other marketers brought in to India in the recent past. I am wondering why the Thanks Giving day had not made popular so far? Is or is not thanks giving a continuous process in our lives. Anyway, what ever may be the argument, I today, had a chance to recall to myself, about all the people who made that small difference to me. I do not want to list them here, and in the process miss someone inadvertently and regret later.
I thank God for this beautiful life, a life well balanced with ups and downs, and for making the person I am. Counting my blessings and thanking god, for the troubles had shown my courage, pain and suffering had increased my inner strength, enduring badness had shown me righteousness, good things and good people inspired me and thanks to all those people who have enriched my experiences and knowledge, wisdom and truth, tranquility and inner peace, friendship and beautiful relationships, a purpose and vision in life to go forward.
Thank You - One word that my english teacher taught me to use as much as you can and when ever necessary, for appreciation strengthens people's relationships and Gratitude is the rightful way to touch a person's soul. Thank you for reading this too!

No comments: