Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Missing the first man in my life!


There could be no better day to recall a person who cherished in my dreams, who nurtured me as a kid, who loved me more than any one else could, and dreamt all my dreams even before me. November 26th happens to be one such day, that the recollection of those wonderful days enrich my day and re-vibrate my energies to the fact that I have to fulfill some one's visions for me. The best I could do, is to make his dreams come true. His pride in me to multiply where ever he is. His blessings to shower upon like ever and his spirit guiding me always.
A Man with Smile. That's how I remember this great man who happens to be the first and for the most part of my childhood, the only man whom I knew. He taught me my first words, walked with me my first steps, pampered me with first toys and gifted me first books. He taught me that reading improves your knowledge, your vocabulary, your communication skills and also your creativity. His love was so simple and vast that I haven't seen him hurting anyone in life. A man of passions, love for his family, devotion to god, work is worship and a great neighbour and friend. Even after 16 years that he disappeared into the god's kingdom, he is still alive in thoughts and memories of not just his family, but his friends and neighbours. No wonder, we are lucky. I am proud that he happened to me in life as my great DAD!!! Happy Birthday Daddy, though I know we don't have you today amidst us, you are in our thoughts and our focus in life towards goodness and growth. The smallest tribute we can pay for you would be to bring in smiles of people around us, be sincere in all our work, dream big and work towards it and keep up the basic values of life that you enriched in us. Love you Nana!

No comments: