There lived a great man, a man of selfless love for his Nation; Who lived with deep insight and wisdom, presenting India amongst World Nations with a irrefutable logic, pride of the religion he was born into, taking Hinduism with its own charm and equally interpreting and respecting world religions. His greatness with scriptures and knowledge of science was immense. A life not long lived, but well lived. His vision and thoughtfulness makes him not just a day's inspiration but for every day!
Ten beautiful life lessons from Swami Vivekananda...
1. You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.
2. Arise! Awake! and stop not until the goal is reached.
3. You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.
4. “In a conflict between the heart and the brain, follow your heart.”
5. They alone live, who live for others.
6. Neither seek nor avoid, take what comes.
7. Comfort is no test of truth. Truth is often far from being comfortable.
8. The fire that warms us can also consume us, it is not the fault of the fire.
9. Ask nothing, want nothing in return. Gove what you have to give, it will come back to you, but do not think of that now.
10. Do one thing at a time,and while doing it put your whole soul into it to the exclusion of all else.