Sunday, June 2, 2019

Life feels abundant when filled with care and gratitude....should begin from our homes!

The choices you have made have brought you to where you are today!  -  Author AVIS Viswanathan.

#Ashortstory  #Lovebeginsathome #Careistwoways #HusbandCare

Most of us today, run like a well oiled machines...until we get a friction to stop for maintenance. 

For a person like me who had wheels on my feet (thankfully, I don't drive and have happily saved many lives on the road with my utter useless road sense),   and don't enjoy resting doing nothing..this break is probably a much called for one!   Sometime, when you are at forced rest, just take it as it comes!

Last couple of weeks was terrible physically as my companion for life (My petite body) ached for attention and my nose refused to breathe for me!   Poor mouth had to do multitasking of letting the air get in and also continue my non-stop talking and finally it got dried up like most of our Chennai Water-bodies and refused to cooperate. 

Projects that needed my attention,  Clients who visited at work,  continuing small parts of my social work,  pacing with small travels and my daughter's Semester end jury cycles and still enjoying a quick trip to Bangalore to catch up with a best friend who came down from Argentina and temple visits....a month of celebrations in May continued till I finally decided to get to the Operative ward to get my bothering Nasal Polps removed. last week!..

I hate the big lights of the surgical wards in the hospital and especially do not enjoy the description of the doctor on the cuts and process explanation and the whole exercise of a surgery which these days has become easy and much more sophisticated.   My poor damn nose had its first phase of cut when I was just 14...and poor thing had to bleed it out again this time. 

But one man who silently kept cheering me...making fun of my funny nose and nose ring after the surgery and ensured that he kept a guard on me all the time..for my family is not used to see me sleeping during the day even on weekends and staying quite and calm!   What a peace for him to see me like this!    Yes ,  I felt the care and can't stop thanking Raghu for being the best spouse for support I can ask for.   Taking  break from work, ensuring medication is given on time,  and I am at ease and recover fast.  Thank you Raghu...I know I have some good karma of being your wife!

Aishu did her part of managing my phone and home and my sisters as usual kept spreading their love for me!  Family comes first today and always! 

My colleagues ensured wishes shared and so does my work and friends kept cheering as always! 

Some pictures are worth cherishing for life...This will be one!  A genuine smile is worth any makeup!     Now this bandage is gone and I am finally breathing through my nose! 

To be there for your loved one's when you need is something you are not able to take for granted these days..however, with people like Raghu around, life feels abundant.   Thank you my man!

Oh man! It's just not 'my cup of tea' to be resting and doing nothing!  I think I will finish off reading few books  that dont need my spectacles and scribbling off all my recent experiences on my blog before I get back to my 'grindmill' work routine next week! and as my man gets back to work today!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your
articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the
same subjects? Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

At this time it seems like BlogEngine is the top blogging platform
out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?