Saturday, March 14, 2020

Most Memorable Day of Life - KSLU Convocation - Getting my LLB Degree Certificate in hand :-)

With the most priced possession of life - L.LB Degree 

A penace came to an end
A tribute to Dad's dream
Real push from a first friend
Finally the feeling of complete
This bit of paper is not just a degree
It is an unforgotten vision
Missing the man who seeded the dream
and the woman who let me chase it too
Amma, wish you were there at least
Daddy,  I know you are smiling at me today
Amidst the unbearable high of happiness
I am longing earnestly for love
from Appa to Shivaya, the journey
was rapid, with no time to pause or reflect
It made me now to reflect, stop, pause
I need him now more than any time
Dont feel there, dont feel fine
What next, I have no clue
Purpose is strongly felt and its new
God, give me strength to pass this too
If my love, dedication, devotion is true
who am I missing dearly now?
It is the very me in this now?
Peace be with me!
As I chase the next unfinished dream!








Met Madolin U Rajesh  who traveled with us to Hubli both ways for a concert


No comments: