Sunday, December 3, 2023

Completing 25 Years in IT Industry - 3 Dec 2023.

 Celebrating completion of 25 amazing years of my career in IT industry today

25 years of service & hardwork in Aptech, Dishnet, Manmar, DSL Software, ABN AMRO, HP, IBM & ATOS....thank you!
300 poems & 15+ anthologies
800+ blogposts
200+ guest lectures & tech webinars
28000+ students motivational talks
2 published books as Author
40 + professional & social awards
10 NGOs adopted as DEI activist
10000+ hours of volunteering
Several stage plays, countess book reviews, travelogues and hundreds of colleagues, friends & family 🙏🙏🙏 Thank You
To my parents, especially my amma n relatives, especially my sisters n families....Thank you
To my family, especially Raghunath AnandaBabu being my pillar of strength n support, my mentors, my beloved sisters Yamini n Jayanthi n my daughter Aishwarya who believed in me in everything I did :-)🙏💖🙏



No comments: