No other day would be special to write about Tirupathi, Lord Balaji and his famous Laddu getting the Patent Rights.
Tirupathi Tirumala Temple is the world's richest temple and attracts millions of visitors every day. The abode of Lord Balaji is famous of solving every human problem of his devotees who come to visit him every time. He is said to be the Giving God of Hindu Religion and as per the hindu mythology, Lord Balaji is deemed to be a Protector.
Tirupathi reminds us the following:
1. Lord Balaji and his golden shrine
2. Beautiful mountains and forests
3. Maddening piligrim rush and rituals
4. Everlasting Tirupathi Laddu
5. Tonsured heads as a gratitude to the Lord
6. Lord Hanuman welcoming us to Tirumala
7. Flowing small falls and rocks
8. The loud utterance of his reverance called "Govinda Govinda"
Om Namo Narayana!