Monday, April 13, 2020

#Day13 NaPoWriMo - M - My heart is stolen...in Universal Love! Prompt : Unapologetic stealing

If I stole your heart and you stole mine, wouldn't that be the ...
Pic taken from Internet pinterest!

He stole my heart


Loved me like a splendid art
He stole my time
All through my life’s prime
He stole my thoughts
Became my lovely songs
He stole my days
Life is what I faced
He stole my blood
To seed for a bud
He stole my food
To feed the awful hunger
He stole my wisdom
To make me become
He stole my sense
To cross every fence
He stole me on a whole
The minute he cajoled
He stole me all my life
Making me in him drive!
I love this unapologetic stealing
is the only feeling!
For I belong, 
Truly to him, all along!

He can be anyone!
Who touched me with Love!
My husband, my friend!
My guru, my teacher!
My fear, my book!
My God!
Anyone!
Who just know to Love!

The essence of Spirituality is Universal Love ⊰♡⊱



No comments: